Monday 26 May 2014

Daisy Duke Bikini by Chi Chi Cosmetics - Design 4 - Triangle and stud

After not painting my nails for a few days, because I was busy making a light box and organising my polishes, I've finally painted design 4 using Daisy Duke Bikini. I've actually had this design in my head since I began this series but it didn't turn out as well as I had imagined. Ah well, you win some and you lose some! Check out the image below, my first using a light box, to see the design.


This was a super easy mani, because I was feeling a little lazy. I first painted a base of Daisy Duke Bikini, then used sticky tape to mark off the triangles and used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors to paint fill in the gaps. Using a trimmed down paint brush, I then used BC Co. Shade 11, to line the edges of the triangle. I then used Essie, No Chips Ahead as a top coat and added the orange studs from the Born Pretty Store whilst the top coat was still wet. I then added another coat of Essie, No Chips Ahead to seal the deal.

You can see the nails are really messy as I did them super quickly BUT, to distract you from that, LOOK AT MY PRETTY PICTURES! I think I actually prefer not using a light box but the weather here has been very grey the past few days, so light box pictures look a billion times better. But that's my opinion, what do you think? Light box or outdoors? As you ponder that, look at the rest of the pictures below (and I'll stop rambling).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment here!