Monday 9 June 2014

Fruit Tingle by Ulta3 - Swatches

Finally have had enough brain waves to start the next series of 1 polish, 5 designs. This time I will be using Ulta 3 - Fruit Tingle, which cost me $2 from Coles in Victoria, Australia.


This polish is a neon pink colour but I found it to be quite on the sheer side. To get the coverage you see here I used 4 thin coats, which meant it took FOREVER to dry. I possibly could have gotten away with 3 coats but I really wanted the colour to pop so I went for the four, which may have been a bad call.

All the pictures shown here are without a top coat so it is super shiny, which is a plus. The only other thing I'll say is that this polish look a lot different in real life. It's quite a bit darker than what is shown in the pictures, more like a really bright Barbie Doll pink, which I love. I'm therefore liking this a lot more in person than in pictures. I hope you enjoy these swatches. I've already done design 1 so that should be up tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment here!